1. Each episode test has 20 questions and each question carries 5 marks.
2. All the questions are mandatory and there is no negative marking.
3. Answer each question attentively to score at least 70% to pass each test.
4. Participants having a score of less than 70% in their first attempt will get an additional
chance to improve their score. Participants passing the test with 70% and above in their first
attempt are not eligible to get any extra chance and can move to the next video.
5. To receive certificate, one must complete all the five episodes (93 minutes) and score at least 70% against each episode test.
6. Upon successful completion of Chakachak e-Pathshala, kindly visit Clean Noida-HCL Foundation social handles where you can post your certificate of success, along with mentioning testimonial about the program.